If you haven't heard yet, we've announced earlier that Moldcamp 2015 is on it's way! Second edition of the Drupal Camp hosted by a small country in the Eastern Europe - Moldova.
Last year we've held the 1st event and we had pretty good results, 140 attendees, 33 sessions, 9 sponsors, tons of partners, 2 days worth of session and an awesome party!
We were late with the website, so now there are just 2 weeks to submit the sessions. And just 1 week before the event the schedule will be published, so don't hesitate and submit. Speakers will be rewarded with Tshirts, free passes, accommodation discounts (this applies to attendees as well) and bottles of sweet Moldovan wine!
Submit your sessions here: http://moldcamp.com/
What you should expect this year?
- Better Internet Connection - as we have partnered up with Starnet - a local ISP that will dedicated 1GB/s line just for our event.
- More international sessions as more folks are coming from abroad including Denmark and Germany.
- One cozy fun party @ Kira's Club.
- Code Sprint - which will be held right before the event (Friday / 19:00 @ Generator Hub).
- Drupal 8 Sessions - this is included by default.
- At least 2 workshops - this isn't completely decided yet, but we're negociating!
If you're not decided yet, take a look how it was last year, and think again: