We are getting closer and closer the our long-waited event - Moldcamp. What is Moldcamp? Well, it our very first DrupalCamp held in Moldova. We've worked your butts off to make it as nice as we can.
I will tell you in details how we've organized it and what were the principles of doing that, buuuut not in this article, I'll cover all those details in an article which will be posted after the event.
Anyway I'm posting this article just to get the message out there and to get some of our stats that we've reached so far (today we've closed the sessions submissions and we'll do the schedule, which will be posted later in this article).
In a beautiful graphical form (yes, FlatUI Icons), we have:
Aaaand speaking of knowledge base and proposed sessions, check out some of the sessions:
- Building an Install Profile for the Government - English - my sweet session, hopefully someone will find it either useful or interesting or both. Details.
- Signers API - Russian - the guys will cover how you can easily sign the documents online (digital signatures) and where you can store those. Details.
- ThemeSnap.com case study, Create once sell repeatedly - Romanian - Radu will talk about Drupal Themes (Install Profiles / Distributions) and how those are sold. Details.
- Fast site building with Panels - Russian - Kirill will talk about how one can build a website really fast by using Panels module and related helper modules. Details.
- Module and Themes builder for Drupal - Russian - The speaker will talk about a specific Module and Theme builder, which allows one to visuually create a module or a theme. Details.
- Drupal Performance: Tips & Tricks - Russian - The speaker will talk about, as you already guessed, about sky-rocketing your Drupals' Performance. Slides are already attached. Details.
- Drupal 8 - Expectations - Russian - Of course no camp can go without having a session about Drupal 8 and what to expect from it. Details.
- Behat, Agile & Drupal is not BAD, or how do we build best national bank's website in the world - Russian - Oh yeah, this is an exciting one. Speakers will talk about migration and remaking of our national bank and how they've targeted to make best national bank's website out there. Details.
- New vision in server administration and drupal projects deployment - English - Vladimir will talk about a new way to manage and administer a Drupal site, "easiest way to deploy your Drupal Project" he says. Details.
- Guzzle - PHP HTTP Client - English - The speaker will talk about what is Guzzle and how can we use it with Drupal 7, Drupal 8 and other framework such as Symfony. Details.
Sheeesh there are so many sessions I'd love to go to but I guess I won't have enough time as I'll have to run all the places as the organizer :(
- Personalisation with Drupal. Acquia Lift - English - Just released Acquia Lift - Personalisation, A/B testing and content recommendations in the web with Drupal. Yeah! Details.
- Module Development with Good Practices - English - For beginners we will talk about How to develop a module, from a small one to a heavily maitained one. Details.
- Why use themes and why Circle - Russian - Kirill will talk about his bootstrap-based Drupal theme - Circle (I personallly use it all the times, lately). Details.
- Building reusable components for Panels with Fieldable Panel Panes - Romanian - Things we always talk about but most of us don't do. Ctools Plugins. Details.
- Creating An E-Commerce Site with Drupal 7 & Commerce - Russian - Drupal Commerce? Maybe this session will sort things out for E-commerce builders, once and for all. Details.
And many, many more (there are some sessions for beginners too).
So, if you're somewhere around, either in Romania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Denmark or if you have a business-plan to go through Moldova, please join us.